Friday, January 4, 2013

early summer of pop and relaxed good build north face summit series gore tex xcr jacket men's water

north face coats looked up to see the message of hope in the eyes of Reno, this one can believe it, my mind has been pondering this issue, well, gamble it, anyway, this fruit for themselves exclusive, others want to copy can not copy, is skeptical and would like to see Reno in the end there is not the ability north face for such a high price to sell Reno said.

"Fruits give you no problem, I originally wanted to sell in his shop north face winter coats, but you say, then I give you this number will only not be less, so be it, you also that time emergency Tomorrow morning, you pull over, you see how "after north face thought, eventually under the decision.

Reno did not say what, heard the words immediately got up and, in front of the north face jackets's kneel series nibbling a three ring head, fast north face all reflect, however, and so reflect over, Reno has been nibbling a three ring head forehead bloodied."Something else I do not say to you this time, but to save the life of my family, ah, waiting for me to earn enough after paying the money to the loan sharks, my life is you, you did not say there is a shop, to the time I came help you to take care of, looked north face with a firm tone as long as you do not mind, "Reno said, looking at north face's eyes filled with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment