Sunday, June 2, 2013

www.hecgloballearning.org.uktemplateschristianlouboutin.php christian louboutin outlet uk mgc680

http://www.hecgloballearning.co.uk/templates/christianlouboutin.php Master, christian louboutin outlet uk jump to see the old you is not a short-lived friends! Ha... ha... old leap right louboutin shoes how it would be a short-lived, I believe that we will not so dead. Im going to read a while, could not help some deep feeling and East Teng West jump came out of the factory East tour West, this plant is just a mere five years, turned out to be on the verge of closing down the various parts of the employees is some lazy, the way things are listless, see Lin Yun big frown, the hearts of some trouble anger, so I do not know these people motivated, this factory does not fall when pigs fly, secretly took a breath, facing the East Teng said: see see these people, so the next evening meetings must be good to talk about louboutin shoes If it does not work, then re-recruit a number of new employees Well, when do for your country contribution.

Well, I know. The nod DONGTENG agreed to, said. The boy waved his hand, be for everyone greeted took a PA tube from the side of the East Teng hands, spoke and said: Hello everyone. No response, juvenile self-serving, said: I introduce myself, my name is Lin, a single name cloud word, starting today, I'm the boss louboutin uk. Part is shown to a juvenile. I know that this factory is now gone from bad to worse, I also know that louboutin shoes is not sent to the hands of more than three months' wages, we were a little alarmed, things in the past I can not say anything, but then I do not want to see someone like as before, I plant only one condition, you pay for more work, if it is found in plug Division Dahun, or do not want to do, louboutin shoes paychecks leave three days later to the financial room, as we did not send the wages, louboutin shoes financial Ten days later to give louboutin shoes calculate, as long as you do seriously, I will never lose a louboutin shoes louboutin shoes month wealth created by the removal of all expenses and construction of the factory inside the other, I will be a lot of points issued to you, my purpose is not to make money, but I see louboutin shoes like to see five years ago, I, I do not want unemployment, of course, which also rely on louboutin shoes I only to give louboutin shoes ride a desk, if louboutin shoes they did not, masonry factory, then I lose some money up, you want good, then, to start tomorrow, I do not want to see people do things seriously and the occurrence of some unpleasant things, I made to do this, thank you.

Boss, really ten days there wages hair louboutin shoes three months wages, my son was still a student... a person choked said. Of course, as long as we all believe louboutin shoes yard run, it will surely succeed As for wages, you have to understand, I do not need to lie to you, louboutin shoes boss have the ability to pay you the money. East Teng saw the Lin Yun eyes of a trace of fatigue color, mind could not help Yi Tan, the young master is great, obviously sick thing to have to buy a factory at what hatred in order to get their way, just find a few brothers that security fat beat, the most incompetent kill him, which one would know?

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment